Location – Holmfirth Dyers, Holmfirth
Who are we
A multi-award-winning textile manufacturer with two centuries of heritage and a forward-thinking approach to innovation and sustainability, Camira designs and manufactures environmental fabrics for the commercial, public transport and residential sectors.
To assist in the dyeing of fabrics
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Ability to locate/identify the correct pieces of fabric for scheduling
- Ability to manually handle fabric into and out of the dye vessels
- Good proficiency with Numeracy and English to operate the electronic dye dispenser and programs for the dyeing equipment
- Attention to detail required for working with dye recipe’s and the distribution of colour to the correct dyeing machines.
- Comfortable to work on feet all day and wear necessary PPE
- Flexible in working hours as and when shift pattern dictates
- Well organised and efficient in emptying/loading dyeing equipment
- Following Procedures on Worksheets for different fabric qualities
- Assisting in general duties in the factory (multiskilling)
- Keeping the machine in a clean and safe condition
- Reporting any faults or inconsistencies to management
- Adhering to health and safety policies and safe systems of work
Knowledge and aptitudes required:
- Good hand eye co-ordination
- Be able to follow instructions
- Communicate effectively
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
Rate of pay starting at:
£11.03 with no experience and trained on the job. Pay to increase to £12.68 once completed 3 months’ probation period.
Monday to Thursday 6pm – 6am
Email address: Zainab.email@example.com or call 07983628745
Please add “as seen on Holmfirth Info” within your application.