Browse Holmfirth’s premier guide to find and book your perfect Afternoon Tea experience.
Hurrah for afternoon tea! Vintage, vegetarian, or classic—whatever your preferred afternoon tea, it’s the quintessentially British treat that everyone loves and the perfect excuse for catching up with somebody special. There’s an afternoon tea for everyone’s taste, so we’ve put a list together of some of the best afternoon teas you can indulge on in Holmfirth. From the timeless classic with tea to an afternoon tea with sparkling prosecco, we’ve got them all.
So why not pre-book your treat today and come savour one of Holmfirth’s finest afternoon tea experiences?
Luxury Afternoon Tea at The Rusty Bull
Few can resist the temptations of our newly created Afternoon Tea menu. Perfectly decorated sweet treats and delicate sandwiches, all arranged elegantly on a classic tiered stand, with a cup of Tea or maybe a glass of bubbles, and always best shared with friends and family.
Afternoon teas are served from 2pm onwards.
Please ensure that if you are planning on joining us for Afternoon Tea, you inform us prior to the booking day, and let us know whether you would like the Traditional or Vegetarian option.
- Afternoon Tea for Two – with Tea or Coffee: £45
- Afternoon Tea for Two – with a 125ml Glass of Prosecco: £57
- Afternoon Tea for Two – with a 125ml Glass of Nyetimber Classic Cuvée: £64
Deposit of £10 per person payable on booking
A Selection of Sandwiches and Savouries Traditional Selection
- Roast Ham, Beer Mustard & Watercress
- Smoked Salmon, Dill, Cucumber & Crème Fraiche
- Cured Hinchliffe’s Beef & Horseradish Profiterole
Vegetarian Selection – Please ask your server for the choices
- Feta, Leek & Spinach Tart (v)
- Sundried Tomato & Cheddar Bon Bon (v)
- Coronation Chicken Cone
- Served with Darkwoods Loose Leaf Tea or a Cafetiere of Dark Woods Coffee
- Homemade Scone served with Cream & Jam
- Carrot Cake Pops
- Gazed Fruit Tart
- Mini Crème Brulee
- French Macarons
*IMPORTANT WHEN BOOKING*
Please ensure that after you have booked a table for Afternoon Tea, please call us up to 24 hours before to let us know whether you would like the Traditional or Vegetarian option.
Afternoon Tea at The Fleece Inn, Holme
Tuesday – Sunday: 3pm – 6pm
£15.95 per head.
Afternoon Tea at The Wrinkled Stocking Tea Room
Available to eat in or take out.
A deposit is required on booking.
Please call 01484 681408 to book.
Sparking Afternoon Tea at The Butchers Arms
£30 for 2 people.
- Cream Cheese & Cucumber Sandwich (V)
- Ham & Dijon Mayo Sandwich
- Coronation Chicken Sandwich
- Prawn Marie Rose Sandwich
- Fresh Leaf Salad
- Iced Bakewell Tart (V)
- Handmade Belgium Milk Chocolate Éclair (V)
- Chefs Assorted Macaroons (V)
- Devonshire Clotted Cream & Raspberry Preserve Scones (V)
- Two Glasses of Prosecco Included with the Afternoon Tea
- Champagne Upgrade £8.00
- Yorkshire Tea £2.50
- Flat White £3.20
- Cappuccino £3.70
- Americano £2.70
Afternoon Tea at Holmfirth Vineyard
Served From 12pm – 4:30pm
- Afternoon Tea: £17 per person
- Sparkling Afternoon Tea: £21 per person
- Roast Ham and Wholegrain Mustard Ciapanini
- Scottish Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Brioche
- Mature Cheddar, Spring Onion and Mayonnaise Wrap
- Goats Cheese, Basil & Sun Blushed Tomato Pinwheel
- Homemade Sausage Roll With Apple Cider Relish
- Freshly Baked Scone with Strawberry Jam and Cornish Cream
- Chunky Double Chocolate Brownie
- Zesty Lemon and Poppy Seed Drizzle Cake
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake
Choose from Americano coffee or a pot of Yorkshire Tea
Gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan available upon request
Book online at www.holmfirthvineyard.com or call 01484691861
Booking is not essential but is highly recommended.
Menu subject to change – please enquire.
Afternoon Tea at The Carding Shed, Holmfirth
Our rustic Afternoon Tea is served everyday between 1pm – 4pm.
Served with homemade cakes and traybake.
Booking is essential.