Mantle Psychology is an expanding and thriving assessment and therapy business based in the centre of Holmfirth, Huddersfield. We are seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated service coordinator to support the service manager and clinical lead with the day to day running of the clinic, ensuring our standards are upheld at all touchpoints with clients and providing them with the best customer experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our growing business. The successful candidate will need to be able to manage their workload, learn quickly and, as this is a newly developed role, they will need to be able to show initiative and good organisational skills. Prior experience in a similar role would be beneficial but not essential.
You will be in-charge of ensuring the overall day-to-day smooth running of the clinic and be the main point of contact for all clients. This will include ensuring their queries are answered, information stored appropriately, and all relevant information and correspondence reaches them.
Your day to day will look like:
- Answering phone and email enquiries in a timely manner
- Providing clients with all the necessary information and forms required prior to appointments.
- Scheduling and coordinating appointments with clients and their relevant practitioners.
- Managing and updating the client management system and ensuring completion of all administrative tasks.
- Greeting clients on arrival to clinic, ensuring they have filled out all paperwork and providing them with refreshments.
- Regular stock takes and replenishment of clinic items.
- Any additional administrative tasks as required by the service manager or practitioners.
To succeed as our Service Coordinator, you will be / have:
- A highly organised, friendly, and professional individual with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel and PowerPoint) and office management software.
- Be detail oriented and able to prioritise tasks in order to get them done.
- Ability to work mostly independently but also as part of the wider team.
- Someone who can think on their feet, not afraid to get stuck in and can hit the ground running, adaptable to change.
What is in it for you?
- the opportunity to grow your role within the business as the business expands.
- Competitive salary £24,000 (pro-rata)
- Part-time working (15 hours per week split over 3 days – with the scope to increase as needed). Specifics can be discussed, and we are somewhat flexible in terms of actual hours.
- Please note if you are the successful candidate a full DBS check will be required prior to starting the role.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Info” within your application.