Rowan Court (Holmfirth):
Role: Senior Support Worker
Location: Rowan Court, Holmfirth
Salary: £12.48/hr (plus enhanced rates for overtime and bank holidays)
Hours: 37-37.5hrs per week
Ideally located for people living in Meltham, Honley, and Huddersfield, and with great public transport links, Rowan Court is a vibrant 15-bed residential service for adults with profound and multiple learning disabilities and complex needs.
Each of the three floors has its own personality, suited to meet the needs of the adults we care for, but day to day duties will include:
- Supervising our dedicated team of Support Worker
- Promoting person-centred, high quality care
- Conducting supervisions and one to ones with staff
- Auditing, updating, and reviewing documentation
- Administering and auditing medication(s)
What we ask for from our staff:
- A desire to work towards the highest possible standards
- Experience in a similar setting, in a senior or leadership role
- An open mind and the ability to think outside the box
- A positive, can-do attitude and a friendly, caring nature
As an employer we offer:
- A competitive salary and great pension scheme.
- An open and supportive working environment.
- Comprehensive Training & Development opportunities.
- Paid pre-employment training to give you a head start.
- A wealth of opportunities to gain experience in a variety of skills.
- An employee rewards scheme with retail discounts and more.
To find out more call Chris Teal (Registered Manager) or Callum Kaye (Deputy Manager) on 01484 686530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
And here is a link to the advert: https://app.vacancy-filler.co.uk/salescrm/Careers/CareersPage.aspx?e=LMo8nnTwYNa50uggbx8iSDY0XGUyCVHxRTj4RHGNGhCaqYCt3-6VtVnzUJneivBrvhPBEsmrQVA
Important – Please add “As seen on Holmfirth.info” when applying, thank you