We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Negotiator to join our dynamic residential sales team in our Huddersfield office. Salary TBC.
Benefits of being a sales negotiator:
- Fuel Allowance
- Training provided, plenty of opportunities to grow within the business
- Fantastic career opportunity
- Rewards for additional sales leads
- Company profit share scheme
- Pension scheme
The main purpose of the role is to generate and book valuations, conduct property viewings, negotiate offers, agree sales and progress sales from marking as “sold subject to contract” right through to exchange and completion. You will have the opportunity to gain appointments for our ‘in house’ mortgage advisor who is on the Mortgage Advice Bureau panel.
Skills required, experience would be beneficial but not essential for the right candidate: –
- Excellent customer service experience via telephone and face to face contact
- Hold a full UK driving licence and use of own personal vehicle
- IT literate, basic skills such as email, internet, word and excel spreadsheets
- Sales background/experience
- Generate new business
- Must be able to work as part of a vibrant team
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and in written
- Numeracy skills would be beneficial
Cornerstone Estate Agents is a family run business that was established back in 2005 and has been running successfully for almost 17 years. We have a wealth of knowledge in the industry and pride ourselves on striving to go the ‘extra mile’ for all our customers and staff.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Dependant on experience
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
Contact Cheryl Bland on 01484 428336 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth.Info” within your application.