Job Details: This is an exciting opportunity to earn a good basic salary, enjoy great benefits and join a small but successful group of companies that specialises in the manufacture, distribution and installation of physical security solutions. The company is now seeking to recruit a Purchasing Coordinator, to join a small, friendly team based in Brockholes.
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing all purchasing within the company.
This will include:
– Sourcing the best deals with core suppliers of services, equipment & consumables
– Managing day to day communications with suppliers regarding delivery dates for orders, product specifications and faulty goods
– Entering information regarding deliveries into company ERP
– Querying price discrepancies with suppliers and communicating with accounts
– Managing inward logistics
– Liaising with the sales team to source products and obtain lead times for non-stocked items.
– Liaising with the operations team to assist with product queries.
– Preparing stock forecasts and out of stock reports
– Occasional travel to the Leeds office will also be required.
To be successful in this role, you must have a demonstrable proven track record in a similar purchasing role. Experience of logistics, freight forwarding, importing products to the UK and dealing with an overseas supplier base will also be beneficial.
You’ll also need:
– Well-developed communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
– Good organisation and time management skills
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel including V-look ups
Ideally, you’ll also have knowledge of Microsoft NAV.
Job Contact: email@example.com.
Please add “As seen on Holmfirth.Info” when applying, thank you.
Burton Safes Limited, Brockholes Business Park, Rock Mill Road, Brockholes, HOLMFIRTH, HD9 7BN