Honley Day Care & Pre-Prep School is a purpose built, private day care nestled in the village of Honley, Holmfirth; accommodating children between the ages of three months and five years.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated early years practitioner to join our existing team. We welcome applications from both newly qualified practitioners as well as candidates who are more experienced.
– Located in Honley, Holmfirth
– L3 Childcare Qualification Required
– ASAP Start – Full time, long term
About Honley Day Care & Pre-Prep School…
– Ofsted rated ‘GOOD’ nursery
– Established in 2005 and have continuously provided a stimulating and caring environment to encourage inquisitive learners.
– Passionate about incorporating and demonstrating British Values through Early Years Foundation Stage learning and play.
– All members of staff work closely as a team in order to maintain the high standards of the nursery.
Honley Day Care & Pre-Prep School is looking for a candidate who…
– Is able to consistently plan and deliver fun, engaging activities, which will aid social and academic development for each child’s individual needs.
– Is passionate about the education sector and providing children with the best start to life.
– Is able to assess children accurately and effectively, in order to reflect on the needs, interests and overall development of the members key children.
– Will ensure internal policies and procedures are adhered to whilst also meeting the external legislations and guidelines.
In order to appoint the perfect candidate, we offer flexible contracts and desirable rates of pay. We look forward to receiving your application and discovering what you have to offer. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the setting on 01484 667300 for further details. Please add “as seen on Holmfirth.Info” when applying. thank you.