We have a new vacancy for an experienced Head Chef to join our team at the Holmfirth Vineyard.
The role involves:
- Working closely with the general manager to ensure the smooth operation of the kitchen
- Ensure the high standards of food quality and presentation set out by the company are adhered to
- Stock ordering and control
- Ensuring the kitchen follows and adheres to all health and food safety legislation
What we need from you:
- A minimum of 2 years kitchen experience in a similar restaurant/ venue
- Experience preparing for and sending banquets for events/ weddings
- Afternoon teas are extremely popular at the vineyard so a candidate with skills in baking and pastry would be ideal but not essential
- Due to the location of the vineyard access to your own transport is a necessity
- This is a full-time position and will involve working weekends
- The successful candidate will be offered a competitive hourly rate of pay dependant on experience. Pay range £28,000- £35,0000 per year depending on experience
For further information or to apply for this position please contact Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Events” within your application.