Distinctive Chesterfields are recruiting for a button/swatch assembly at our Honley site near Holmfirth, working Monday to Thursday 7.30am-4.30pm Friday 7.30am-12pm.
You will be working for one of the leading brands of Chesterfield Sofas who distributes around the world, with Show rooms in London, USA and our hometown of Huddersfield, all our furniture are Made in Britain.
We are looking for a hardworking, reliable addition to our team who would be producing buttons for our traditional Chesterfield sofas. with this being a dual role were also looking for a experienced sewing machinist.
You will be sewing leather and fabric sofa kits, piped seat and back cushions, and be able to manage your own work rate, and work to your own initiative.
- Using our Skiving machine to thin the Leather and our buttoning machine to produce the buttons, Full training will be given.
- You would also be making up samples for our showrooms.
Working part of a Well-established team.
Working alongside some of our highly skilled team.
You would be trained by some of our experienced team members.
Salary: From £10.50 per hour
- Benefits: Store discount
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Experience: Upholstery: 1 year (preferred)
- Language: English (preferred)
To apply, please email davvid.zanella@distinctiveches