ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT/PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK
Up to £25,000 salary (dependent upon experience) plus excellent benefits
“Our staff are our most valuable asset”
Michael Dyson Associates Ltd is an established, successful and prominent multi-disciplinary construction consultancy providing a comprehensive range of professional services to the housing sector. Established in 1980 we have forty years of wide-ranging experience working with clients throughout the UK.
As a successful family run company we are passionate about finding the right people from different backgrounds and experiences to join our team, develop their career with us and be part of our continued success.
A new and exciting opportunity for someone in the early stages of their accounts career. This is a full-time role located at our modern Honley offices working alongside and under the supervision of our Company Accountant and Financial Controller in a friendly, fast paced environment where you will be fully supported and allowed to ultimately develop the role to benefit the team and your long term career aspirations.
A varied role including:
- Reconcile purchase orders/quotes to invoices
- Create new supplier accounts and maintain existing
- Dealing with Supplier queries
- Processing & paying supplier invoices
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Monitoring of supplier contracts
- Monitoring Company Fleet undertaking associated tasks.
- Sales Ledger – raising invoices/credit notes
- Dealing with Client queries & Credit control
- Additional miscellaneous financial duties as and when required
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in accounts
- Proficient user of MS Office.
- Driven to progress their career and thrives on being part of a successful team
- Eager to learn, develop and progress their knowledge and experience within accounts
- Personable with excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
- Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure with a can-do attitude.
We actively encourage and support, both financially & professionally, continued professional development, priding ourselves on fully supporting our employees in achieving their career goals and ambitions. For this position study support for AAT or CIMA will be provided.
Why join us?
- Be part of a modern, forward-thinking consultancy
- Up to 38 days annual leave including bank holidays
- 3-5% contributory pension scheme
- Four times salary life assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent fully funded training programme
- Family friendly benefits
- Fun social & team building events organised & paid for by the company
- Long service reward scheme
Michael Dyson Associates Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
How to apply:
Apply via our website www.mdysoncareers.co.uk to upload a CV & covering letter along with details of your current and anticipated remuneration package. NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Please add “As seen on Holmfirth.Info” with your application, thank you.