Location – Holmfirth Dyers, Holmfirth
Who are we
A multi-award-winning textile manufacturer with two centuries of heritage and a forward-thinking approach to innovation and sustainability, Camira designs and manufactures environmental fabrics for the commercial, public transport and residential sectors.
To assist in the preparation of fabrics for dyeing and finishing
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Operation of Tenter (and other machines depending on requirement)
- Following Tenter SOP and cleaning procedure
- Ensuring storage is such that it keeps walkways and access points clear
- Moving A-frames/Carts from Tenter to inspections/finishing/dye house.
- Following Procedures on worksheets for different fabric qualities
- Assisting in general duties in the factory (multiskilling)
- Keeping the machine in a clean and safe condition
- Reporting any faults or inconsistencies to management
- Adhering to health and safety policies and safe systems of work
Knowledge and aptitudes required:
- Good hand eye co-ordination
- Be able to follow instructions
- Communicate effectively
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
Rate of pay starting at:
£9.50 with no experience and trained on the job. Pay to increase to £9.88 once completed 3 months’ probation period.
Monday to Friday on a rotation shift pattern
6am – 2pm week 1 (with an expectation to work overtime until 4pm)
2pm – 10pm week 2 (with an expectation to start before 2pm for overtime)
Email address: Zainab.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07983628745
Please add “as seen on Holmfirth Info” within your application.