SENIOR PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR
Up to £30,000 (dependent upon experience) plus excellent benefits
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm
“Our staff are our most valuable asset”
Michael Dyson Associates Ltd is an established, successful and prominent multi-disciplinary construction consultancy providing a comprehensive range of professional services to the housing sector. Established in 1980 we have forty years of wide-ranging experience working with clients throughout the UK.
A full time position based at our modern Head Office in Huddersfield and offering a flexible/hybrid working environment, this is a new and exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, able and driven individual who will assist with delivering an outstanding service to clients, providing high-level operational and administrative support to our Design Team.
Supporting and working alongside Project Managers with their varied projects to drive workstages forward, following up on outputs, and focusing on maintaining momentum to ensure successful service delivery. The role involves creating and maintaining project-related documents such as schedules, agendas and spreadsheets, attending client meetings and producing minutes, and employing document control when uploading/downloading documents and drawings, as well as supporting the team with key administrative tasks such as producing presentations or reports, proof-reading and formatting to a high standard, diary management and event support such as training sessions.
This role would particularly suit somebody who has the ability to efficiently manage their own time, prioritise tasks efficiently and working to tight deadlines, often under pressure. A keen and proactive team player with a positive attitude, excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to engage confidently with other internal parties and external clients.
- Excellent administrative skills
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office 365 suite, including Teams, is essential.
- Tenacious with meticulous attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative
- Ability to effectively juggle multiple priorities and work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
- Experience in developing high quality documentation
- Enthusiastic, personable and ‘can do’ attitude
- Be willing to undertake diverse activities in a positive and flexible way
Why join us?
- Be part of a modern, growing, forward-thinking consultancy
- Up to 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working environment
- 9-day fortnight rota option for flexible work/life balance opportunities
- Bonus schemes
- 3-5% Contributory pension scheme & four times salary life assurance
- Regular performance and salary reviews to ensure our people progress in their careers
- Payment of Professional Institute training/examination fees/ subscription fees
- Excellent fully funded training programme with regular in-house CPD events to support career development
- Fun social & team building events organised & paid for by the company
Michael Dyson Associates Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
How to apply:
Apply via our website www.mdysoncareers.co.uk to upload a CV & covering letter along with details of your current and anticipated remuneration package. NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Please add “As seen on Holmfirth.Info” with your application, thank you.