Wm Sykes & Son
38 Huddersfield Road, Holmfirth, HD9 3JH
Sales Negotiator: Full-time position – Holmfirth office
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a new full time member of staff to join our sales team in Holmfirth. Experience of working in Estate Agency is preferable, but it you haven’t worked in the industry but can prove you have relevant, transferable skills we’d welcome an application from you. The role will involve managing your own portfolio of properties, looking after clients from the point of instruction right through the sales process to completion. A good understanding of the local area is preferable and you must thrive on delivering an exceptional level of customer service. Applicants must enjoy working as part of a team and have a conscientious and adaptable approach to work. The role is predominantly office based and you must be willing to work alternate weekends and hold a full, clean driving licence.
What we offer:
As a long established family run Estate Agency we offer a secure employment opportunity for the right candidate. With a focus on providing a supportive environment where our team can grow develop, we offer an exciting role within a friendly well established team.
- To take responsibility for managing the sales process for your portfolio of properties, maintaining regular contact with vendors, discussing marketing options, providing feedback and reporting all offers, verbally and in writing.
- To deal with day-to-day general enquires from customers in person, by email and phone, including arranging viewings, booking valuations, providing information about properties available for sale and to rent and adding customers to the mailing list.
- To follow up market appraisals with the aim of achieving instructions to sell the property.
- To attend accompanied viewings for both properties for sale and to let and provide appropriate feedback.
- To liaise with Solicitors and Mortgage Advisors to ensure as smoother a sales process as possible.
- Approachable and friendly manner
- Good team player with the ability to use your initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- A good eye for detail
- Clean driving license
- Computer literate
To apply for the position please send your up to date CV along with a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role to email@example.com
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Info” within your application.