Peter Roberts Caravans & Motorhomes are a family run business with over 20 years’ experience in the leisure industry and a reputation for providing excellent customer service. Both our Sales & Hire departments are looking forward to a busy 2023 and we are looking to strengthen our existing team with the addition of a Sales/Despatch
– Exceptional customer service skills
– Practical approach to problem solving
– Some experience of working in a sales environment
– Ability to offer professional assistance to both customers and other members of staff
– Ability to work flexible hours – some weekend working will be required – this is ideally a full-time role (40 hours per week) although we may consider part-time for an outstanding candidate
– A working knowledge or caravans and/or motorhomes would be an advantage, although we are happy to train someone without previous experience
Remuneration will be based on the successful applicant’s experience and also includes our company pension scheme, on-site parking and supply of company branded clothing
If this sounds like you and you would like to join our very busy & friendly team, then please forward your CV along with a covering letter explaining why we should pick you!
Applications to Jane Davison – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Info” within your application.