Sales Advisor / Administrator
Hourly Rate: £10 per hour + overtime Location: Meltham, Huddersfield
Type: Permanent / Full Time
Hours: 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm
The Company is a friendly family business that sources and imports quality Crystals, Minerals and Fossils. The products are sized, selected and packaged at our premises before being distributed to retail buyers around the globe. We are passionate about our product and providing an efficient and professional service. We are extremely busy and as the Company continues to grow this is an excellent opportunity for someone to join our sales team. You will be on hand to help our customers in the wholesale showroom whilst supporting in sales administration. This role is ideal for someone who likes to be busy as this is a varied role. If you have enthusiasm and experience within a similar setting, likes to interact with customers and familiar with SAP then this is for you.
Duties will include:
- Provide great customer service
- Meet & greet our customers
- Take phone calls & deal with enquiries
- Approve orders and raise invoices (including mail order)
- Take payments using the sage and PayPal systems
- Liaise with team members & other departments
- General administration tasks
- Friendly & Professional approach
- A positive, “can-do & will do” attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office & Excel
- Knowledge or experience of SAP Business 1 would be an advantage.
When applying you should provide a covering letter telling us why you are suitable for the position and your availability to commence work.
All candidates must be currently eligible to both live and work in the UK.
30 days including bank holidays, increasing to 35 based on service
Company Pension Scheme
All applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, please add “As seen on Holmfirth.Info” with your application, thank you!