Sales Admin – Hystat Systems Limited
A position has become available within the Sales Department at Hystat.
We are looking for a Sales Administrator to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for sales representatives.
You should be able to contribute to high quality customer service and achieve sales targets.
- Process orders received via email, post or phone
- Check data accuracy in orders
- Generate works orders and create contract files (MS Excel in particular)
- Sales Order Processing via Sage 200
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Acknowledge orders
- Liaise with the Sales department
- Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
- Create delivery notes and sales invoices from Sage 200
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Develop weekly and monthly sales reports (Input)
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Estimate customer enquires as required and quote using Sage CRM software
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features
- Answer phones as required
- Experience with Sage and Microsoft (Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
Please apply in writing to Chris.Watson@hystat.co.uk.
Please add “As seen on Holmfirth.Info” when applying, thank you.