Qualified Nursery Practitioner
Hrs: Full Time / Permanent
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic person to join our team at the Academy nursery in Almondbury, The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of the EYFS, experience working with children from birth to 5 including the planning and delivery of activities that support children’s interests and next steps.
You will work as part of a team to deliver outstanding learning and development opportunities to children, be responsible for a group of key children ensuring observations planning and assessments are to a high standard and are kept up to date. Plan appropriate activities and resources that promote children’s interests and next steps, work in partnership with parents to support home learning.
· ICT (Using observation monitoring and assessment applications)
· Be able to work on own initiative
· Knowledge of the EYFS and safeguarding
· Excellent communication and listening skills.
· Good organisational skills to plan the day and respond to the different needs of the children you teach.
· The ability to inspire and enthuse young children.
· Energy, resourcefulness, responsibility, patience and a caring nature.
To apply Please send your C.V with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Permanent
Up to £18,532 per year