PURCHASE LEDGER ADMINISTRATOR – Crow Edge
Monday – Friday: 09:00 – 17:00 hours
- Plevin & Sons is a UK market leader in wood recycling and a manufacturer of animal bedding.
We are looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Administrator to join our busy Finance Team based at Whams Road, Crow Edge (Near Penistone) S36 4HG, to process purchase ledger invoices and to provide accounts and administration support for the team.
- To process approximately 1200 invoices per month.
- To input information accurately and timely onto SAGE 200.
- To check invoices match the scanned receipt for quantity and price.
- To match invoices against purchase orders.
- To reconcile purchase ledger statements.
- To deal with and resolve supplier queries and other queries on the ledger.
- To process staff expenses and credit card transactions.
- To prepare payment runs.
- To cover reception and other administration work within the department in the case of holiday or absence, dealing with internal and external post and deliveries.
Key Skills/ Qualifications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organistation skills with the ability to work using own initiative
- Computer literate – with a good working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Previous experience of working in accounts.
- Knowledge of VAT and associated documentation
- Working knowledge of Sage 200 desirable.
Competitive salary, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), Company Pension Scheme.
- Plevin & Sons is committed to equal opportunities and aims to be an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, adding “As seen on Holmfirth.info”, thank you.