For over half a century, Longley Farm has worked hard to produce the very best dairy products. Quality and goodness come naturally and are the hallmarks of our independent dairy built on traditional family values. These values have been vital in helping us create a range of award-winning dairy products which are enjoyed in Yorkshire and around the world.
We are now looking to recruit several production team members for our dairy operation. We have a training scheme in place to ensure that team members are able to develop their skills and advance their careers. There is genuine scope and opportunity for talented individuals with the right attitude and approach to work to progress their career with us. In return for the opportunities and benefits Longley Farm offers, we ask for the highest standards of commitment and professionalism from our team.
About the role
We ask that all our team are able to demonstrate a reasonable degree of flexibility. Most roles within the dairy start 6.00/6.30am until production finishes. Roles will be Monday to Friday with some weekend work required
- Play an important role in the manufacturing of our quality dairy products working within a team
- Learn and maintain a good knowledge of products and processes involved in food manufacturing
- Record accurate production figures and data
- Pay excellent attention to detail, taking care and pride in the quality of your work
- Commit to excellent food hygiene and health and safety practice.
We are looking for candidates that demonstrate:
- Conscientious and positive thinking
- A good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Effective and collaborative communication skills
- An understanding of the fundamentals of food safety and hygiene
- A desire to ensure that individual, as well as departmental objectives, are achieved, ideally exceeded
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Pride in themselves, their work, and our products
All applicants must possess excellent interpersonal skills and must be currently eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
What’s on offer?
We offer highly competitive rates of pay, rising following a period of training. Opportunities for further development and progression working alongside our long-serving and knowledgeable team.
- Contributory pension scheme
- 33 days holiday per year
- Some paid breaks
- Additional benefits
Please send an up to date copy of your CV including the role you are interested in applying for, to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Events” within your application.