Product Photographer / Graphic Designer
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Salary: Dependant upon experience
Job Type: Full Time, Hrs Mon – Fri 8.30am – 5.00pm
Holidays: 30 inc stats, increasing with service to 35 days
Benefits: Annual Bonus Scheme
This is an exciting opportunity for a Product Photographer/ Graphic Designer to join a successful, friendly family business that sources and imports quality Crystals, Minerals and Fossils.
We are extremely busy and as the Company continues to grow, we have decided we now need an in-house photographer/ designer to join our team.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with graphic design experience however we will consider any enthusiastic, self-motivated individual that maybe straight out of Uni with a degree in Graphic Design and looking for the first step on your career ladder, you will need a keen eye and photography skills, could this be the role for you? You will need knowledge and some experience of Photoshop and InDesign programs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Taking photos of our products for the website and social media
- Designing and producing art work for web banners
- Designing and producing posters/art work for our showroom and retail stores
- Working on product design
- Design and develop company catalogues, brochures, leaflets and other marketing materials
- Experience using Photoshop and InDesign programs
- A passion for photography & graphic design
- A passion for crystals, minerals & fossils is beneficial but not essential
- Friendly & Professional approach
- Strong creative skills
- Excellent communication skills
When applying you should provide a covering letter telling us why you are suitable for the position and your availability to commence work.
All candidates must be currently eligible to both live and work in the UK.
All applicants should send their CV to email@example.com
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth.Info” within your application.