Pot Washers – Lu’s Place
Due to the continuing growth of Lu’s Place, we have a number of Pot Washer positions available with immediate start.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a brand-new team, work in a modern venue and contribute towards building our reputation within the local community.
We are looking for enthusiastic, and hardworking individuals to join our team.
No experience required.
CAFÉ OPENING HOURS
6 days per week, Wednesday – Monday, 9:00am – 5:00pm with occasional evening shifts for private hire/events.
- Be thorough and pay attention to detail
- Have the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Be highly reliable, trustworthy, and time conscious
- A ‘get things done’ attitude
- Be willing to undergo any training required to assist with your role
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To clean allocated pieces of heavy catering equipment using instructions and cleaning materials
- To operate an industrial dishwasher
- To exercise due care & attention to ensure minimal breakages of equipment
- To transport provisions, equipment, and other catering related items as required
- To maintain a clean working environment at all times, with special regard to hygiene
- To ensure the end of day cleanliness of the dishwasher with a daily clean, is to a safe and high hygienic standard
- To ensure the proper storage/disposal of all waste products in accordance with mandatory regulations
- To report any incident of accident, fire, theft, loss, or damage
- To attend meetings and courses, as required
- To ensure that all tableware, serving dishes & cooking utensils are cleaned in a timely manner
- Part time positions available
- Competitive rate of pay
- Team discount
- Holiday allowance
- Pension contributions (subject to meeting government criteria)
- Team outings
- No experience required
Please email a copy of your up-to-date CV together with a covering letter outlining why you feel you are a fit for our team to Meg at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please submit your application as soon as possible as the vacancies will close to new applications when a sufficient number have been received**
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Info” within your application.