Tiger Club is looking for a Playworker to join our friendly and dynamic team providing high-quality, safe and stimulating after school care for the children who attend.
18.75 hours per week during term time, for both before (07:30 to 09:00) and after (15:15 to 17:30) school club.
The main duties of the successful candidate will include:
- Assist with planning, preparing and delivering quality play opportunities within a safe and caring environment.
- Providing comprehensive care for the children including collecting them from school and delivering them safely to parents or carers.
- Setting up the play space including moving furniture and play equipment.
- Providing refreshments and ensuring that hygiene, health and safety standards are met. • Administering first aid when necessary.
- Consulting with children and involving them in planning activities.
- Helping with club administration, where necessary.
- Encouraging parental involvement in the club.
- Facilitating good communication with all members of the organisation, parents, and schools.
- Undertaking appropriate and relevant training.
- Keeping the work environment healthy, safe and secure.
- Working within the framework of the club’s policies and procedures.
For more details and/or to apply: Join Our Team – Holmfirth Tiger Club
This post is covered by the Childcare Act 2006 and is subject to receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure for a regulated activity and reference checks.
The closing date for application is: Friday March 18th 2022
The Tiger Club aims to be an equal opportunities employer.