**POSITION NOW FILLED**
Rosenbauer UK Limited, part of the Rosenbauer Group, supplies and maintains front line fire vehicles and fire-fighting equipment throughout the UK. We are a global brand that excels in product innovation and new technology.
We are looking for a Sales Coordinator to evaluate and process customer spare parts orders.
The successful candidate will be great at communicating and building relationships with new and existing clients, and effective at understanding their technical needs and requirements.
Providing an excellent service to our customers at all times is paramount – strong organisational and administrative skills are essential.
The successful candidate will have good IT skills including email and other standard office packages.
Due to the nature and breadth of products we supply, a technical / engineering background and the ability to understand engineering drawings would be beneficial.
- Respond to customer enquiries for replacement parts for their products.
- Deal with general enquiries, prepare quotations and process sales orders in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide new and existing customers with technical information regarding products
- Keep the customer informed at all stages of the process
- Deal with goods inwards / outwards as required
- Manage stock levels of critical parts and keep the stock area organised
- Organise and encourage new ideas and processes to increase company performance
- Continuously strive to improve performance in customer service and service effectiveness
Permanent / Full-time Role
Salary – £22,000 to £24,000 per annum
37 hours per week
25 days holiday allowance per annum plus stats
Company Pension scheme
If you feel you have the skills required for this role please apply with a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com, please add “As seen on Holmfirth.info” when applying, thank you.
The closing date for applications is 30th June 2022