POSITION NOW FILLED
Towndoor is a family-owned commercial property developer and landlord with over 35 years’ experience based in Holmfirth. Due to growth, we are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic part-time cleaner to join our team.
Requirements for the role:
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Enthusiastic and passionate with excellent time management
- Ability to work well alone
- 1 year cleaning experience (preferred)
- Driver’s licence and own vehicle
- Must like animals
You will be responsible for all cleaning duties at several properties/businesses we operate.
Offices/Director owned homes:
- Sanitising surfaces
- Emptying waste bins
- Cleaning internal glass windows
- Replenishing stock such as paper toweling and office tea/coffee/snack supplies
- Sinks, toilets, and floors whilst replenishing stock such as toilet rolls, hand sanitiser, soap etc.
- Pet care
- £10,000 per annum (£12.19p/h)
- 31 days (pro rata) holiday inc. bank holidays
- Pension enrolment/contributions (subject to government set criteria)
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Bi-annual pay review
Upon successful completion of probationary period, you may be entitled to the following:
- Private Medical Insurance
- iPhone & Contract
Hours: 3-4 days per week, flexible start, and end time – 16 hours per week plus occasional overtime
Immediate start available
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering email to evidence you have the right skills and attributes for this role to Craig Capp firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Info” within your application.