We are looking for Bar Staff to join our team.
- Immediate start.
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- Preparing and serving drinks, engage with customers and provide product recommendations. Mixology and creating unique cocktails (experience desirable, training can be provided). General Bar Staff duties and responsibilities may include:
- Preparing and serving high-quality alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Using a till to take orders and process payments
- Checking customers identification and age verification
- Engaging with customers and advising them about current promotions
- Maintaining a clean and organised bar area, including quickly responding to spills and other health and safety hazards
- Monitoring and replenishing stock levels as needed
- Clearing tables, wiping surfaces and operating the glasswasher to ensure ample glassware is available
The skills and qualities we are looking for:
- Customer service skills, including being knowledgeable about products to assist customers best
- Enjoy working with others and be able to cooperate as part of a team
- Active listening skills and a good memory for remembering different orders from different customers
- Calm demeanour to deal with demanding customers
- Attention to detail
- Ability to carry out basic order processing and payment tasks on a till
- The ability to work well in a noisy, high-pressure environment
- Ability to multitask and remain organised during a busy period
A background in the hospitality industry is beneficial, and previous experience in Bar Staff positions is useful. Experience in retail, food service, customer service or catering is helpful. We will consider candidates without experience, but with the right attitude and enthusiasm to work in a customer-facing role.
Please send a cover letter with your details, previous experience and/or a CV to email@example.com or pop in to see us at The Lounge/Botanica.
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Info” within your application.