Packer & Despatch Team Member
- Hourly Rate: £10 per hour
- Location: Meltham, Huddersfield
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Hours: 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm
We are still busy and now we have another exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, team-focused individual to join our local based company which has a passion for sourcing great quality minerals and fossils. You will be working in the warehouse as a Packer & Despatch Team Member. It is very much a manual hands-on role, it involves heavy lifting, our products although very delicate can be quite heavy. You will be using a pallet truck and if you have experience of FLT that would be great. You will need to have basic computer skills and be comfortable using a hand-held terminal for picking tickets and preparing labels for despatch.
Duties will include
- Liaise with team members
- Packing products for orders
- Preparing the boxes ready for dispatch including picking tickets and address labels
- Loading & unloading deliveries
- Working in other departments when required
- A positive, “can-do & will do” attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Knowledge or experience of SAP Business 1 would be an advantage.
- Manual Handling experience
- Pallet Truck Operating experience
- Fork Lift Truck licence would be an advantage
All candidates must be currently eligible to both live and work in the United Kingdom.
30 days including bank holidays, increasing to 35 on service
Company Pension Scheme
All applicants should send their CV to email@example.com
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Events” within your application.