Vacancy – Operations Coordinator
Location – Brooke’s Mill, Armitage Bridge, HD4 7NR
Do you have an “on-the-tools, on-site” background and are looking to be part of an office team.
We are on the look-out for an enthusiastic Operations Coordinator to join our forward-thinking, motivated friendly team.
Main duties & responsibilities include:
● Working with the Operational Team to help organise and deliver the Operational Projects/Jobs.
● Includes; Liaising with Suppliers, Clients, Site Technicians
● Communicating with the Site Teams daily/weekly
● Ensuring all elements of the job tasks are completed before, during and post job
● Some on site experience essential; ability to take feedback from the site technicians and relay that to the
Senior Operations Team
● Match job requirements with the required technicians (support will be given)
● Briefing the teams on what’s required and expected of the works on-site
● IT competent and experienced at working with task manager software; such as Asana.
● Attention to detail and pride in your work is paramount.
● Enjoy working in a small team environment.
● Must be practically-minded and a problem solver
● Have an organisational approach – ability to multitask
● Experience of working in small team – ability to “muck in” when required
● Must be able to work to deadlines and work under pressure
● Must be local to Huddersfield/Holmfirth
● Training will be provided to fill skills gaps/ensure ongoing professional development.
● Would suite someone with a climbing background
● Location: Huddersfield office, HD4.
● Hours: Monday – Friday, Full-time 9am – 5pm. Hours flexible for the right candidate.
● Start date: December/January 2021 – date to be agreed.
● Salary £26-28k – Salary dependant on experience
To apply: Please email your CV & cover letter to email@example.com, adding “As seen on Holmfirth.Info”, thank you