NO NEW APPLICATIONS – POSITION NOW FILLED
Mantle Psychology is an expanding and thriving assessment and therapy business based in the centre of Holmfirth. We are seeking a friendly, highly organised individual to support our team and our clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to be an instrumental part of a passionate professional team, and to help us to continue to build our business. The candidate will need to be able to manage their workload and, as this is a newly developed role, they will need to be able to show initiative and good organisational skills. Part of the role will be client facing and therefore, they must have good customer service skills. The successful candidate will have strong grammatical skills combined with an ability to communicate in a proficient and effective manner both verbally and in writing.
As our Office Manager, you will:
- Lead data management within the service
- Undertake administrative tasks
- Manage the triage and resolutions of queries raised by client and associates
- Maintain excellent customer service with the patients and consultants during query resolutions process
- Oversee and manage service scheduling
- Develop and train others in new business processes
- Undertake invoicing and managing payments
To succeed as our Office Manager, you will have:
- The ability to develop good relationships
- The ability to work collaboratively
- Attention to detail
- Experience working in a customer facing business support function
- The ability to use your initiative, be organised, and be personable
What is in it for you?
You will have
- the opportunity to grow your role within the business as the business expands.
- Influence over the processes we develop and implement over time.
- Competitive salary £26,000 (pro-rata)
- Part-time working (15 hours – with the scope to increase)
- Training and career advancement
Please email your C.V. with a covering email demonstrating why you would be a great fit for this role to email@example.com adding “As seen on Holmfirth.info”, thank you.