ROLE – Machine Operators – Various Departments
JOB TYPE – Permanent / Full Time
HRS – 37.5hr per week, Mon – Thurs 8.00am – 4.15pm, Friday 8.00am – 3.00pm
Rotational Shifts 6.00 -14.00 & 14.00 – 22.00 (19.30 finish on Friday’s)
PAY Training Rate £10.50 – £13.43 per Hour Increasing to £12.50 – £14.10 per hour after successfully completing training period – Dependant on Position
BENEFITS – Production Bonus, 33.5 Annual Holidays, Company Sick Pay
Dathan Tool & Gauge Co Ltd, a progressive family run firm based in Meltham, Huddersfield, are recruiting to expand our team. We are looking for Manual Machine Operators to work in various departments. During the training period you will work the day shift hours. Once trained it will depend on the department whether you move on to rotational shift pattern (with additional premium bonus). You will be very much hands-on role and flexibility is required as you may be required to help out in other departments.
We are looking for individuals with experience in engineering or machine operating however if you are looking for a change, full training will be given to the right candidate. There is a lot to learn about our products, it’s not essential but if you have knowledge of gear shaper cutters this would be an advantage.
Main Duties Include:
- Basic machine operating
- Profile Grind Gear Shaper Cutters on manual and CNC grinding machines
- Universal Grinding – reading drawings, machine operating & grinding
- Carry out checks on machines and identify abnormalities/ errors
- Clocking on & off jobs on the computer
- Assist & Cover in Manual & CNC Areas
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Previous CNC/ Manual profiling or similar role not essential but would be an advantage
- Experience in operating machinery would be advantage
- Good computer skills
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Good level of numeracy & literacy
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
All applicants should send a cover letter/email and CV to Victoria.email@example.com, please add “As seen on Holmfirth.Info when applying, thank you”.