Applegate Properties is a traditional estate agent with a modern approach. We’re seeking a dynamic, motivated Lettings Advisor to join our growing, award-winning team.
What you’ll do
As Lettings Advisor, you’ll play a pivotal role within the Lettings team and operations.
You’ll hand-hold our landlords throughout the letting process, building trust and offering advice and recommendations. You’ll ensure that landlords are regularly updated on progress of applications, and act in line with our core values.
From beginning to end, you’ll be accountable and responsible for our letting process. You’ll arrange viewings, deal with enquiries and applications, conduct property visits, carry out inventories and own tenancy packs.
You’ll provide a professional service to everyone we work with and ensure that all applicants are updated regularly. You will undertake pre-tenancy qualifications on applicants using our tried and tested in-house policies and procedures with attention to detail and consistency to make sure we uphold our high levels of service.
You’ll uphold our reputation
All our team members are responsible for ensuring that high levels of customer service are met when dealing with any persons in contact with Applegate Properties and that we continue to build our excellent reputation. Both legislation and in house process and policy should be adhered to and additional training will be provided where necessary.
What you’ll get
- A fantastic work culture – we’re only as good as the people we work with, and we take our work culture seriously. We treat everyone as adults, have an atmosphere of trust and respect, a
- A fantastic, and bespoke office space with bean bag relaxation areas
- A competitive salary (varies upon experience).
- Team building events and nights out
- Ongoing training and personal development (regular reviews and coaching)
- Attractive commission scheme
- Unlimited fruit, tea, coffee and weekly continental breakfast
Working days: 5 days per week including Saturdays
The successful candidate will have use of their own vehicle and hold relevant business use insurance.
How to apply
Please submit your C.V. with a covering letter detailing why you should be considered for this role. Please submit all documents to email@example.com
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Info” within your application.