**POSITION NOW FILLED**
Bridge Law was founded to do things differently. We’re flexible and responsive whilst delivering
expert advice and complex legal services. We understand the importance of personal attention
throughout your case and go out of our way to provide it. When you speak to us, it will always
be with somebody that has a thorough understanding of your case.
We have local, national and international experience across a range of legal services for both
corporate and private clients. We invest in our people, our fees are always fair and transparent
and our advice incisive. Above all, we are totally committed to achieving success on behalf of
Vacancy – part-time/full time Legal Assistant/Secretary
In order to be considered for this vacancy experience in Family Law/Wills and Probate is
preferred. The successful applicant will require excellent communication skills and attention to
detail. Our role is based in our Holmfirth branch and would suit a candidate who likes variety as
every day is different.
Responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
• Responsibility for the Reception area (i.e. meeting and greeting clients, answering the telephone) etc.
• Transcription of Digital Dictation for fee earners to include letters, emails, Wills preparation, archiving (and various ad hoc tasks);
• Keeping stationery up to date;
• Responsibility for petty cash;
• Liaising with fee earners on a daily basis with regard to prioritising of workloads etc.
The successful candidate would be required to possess good IT skills, work in a busy environment, prioritise well, excellent attention to detail and be able to work under pressure.
Salary will be dependent upon experience.
If this is a position which may be of interest to you, please provide a covering letter and your CV
to : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, please add “As seen on Holmfirth.Info” within your application, thank you.