Here at The Carding Shed we are looking for a Kitchen Assistant to join our fantastic kitchen team. This is a great opportunity to start learning the skills needed in a professional kitchen, work in a busy, fast paced environment and to be part of an enthusiastic team working hard to deliver quality food and excellent service.
We are looking for candidates:
- with a willingness to learn new skills and a can do attitude
- with an eye for detail
- who are hard working and enthusiastic
The role includes:
- Assisting in the preparation of meals before and during service
- Operating the wash up area of the kitchen
- Assisting kitchen staff in ensuring the kitchen is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Helping to put away all orders
All training is provided on the job and the position will be a part-time role which includes both week days and weekends. Dinner and drinks are provided with pay dependent on experience.
Job Types: Full-time & Part-time.
Pay: Dependent on experience.
Applications to email@example.com
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Events” within your application.