KIRKLEES COUNCIL ARE ADVERTISING THIS ROLE ON BEHALF OF HONLEY HIGH SCHOOL.
Honley High School has a vacancy for a Human Resources (HR) Officer to join our busy school team. This role is vital to the smooth running of the school ensuring all staff absences and cover requests are promptly and efficiently managed. You will be part of the Human Resources team and be responsible for keeping all staff records up to date using the school management information system as well as developing, coordinating and promoting wellbeing at work.
The successful candidate will be:
- A versatile individual who can remain calm whilst working under pressure and to tight deadlines on a daily basis
- An efficient and exceptionally organised person
- Able to use your own initiative and manage your workload accordingly
- Able to deal with sensitive and confidential information
- Able to build and form good relationships with staff, students and external agencies
Experience is not necessary, training will be provided.
There may be a need for occasional working outside of the core hours (this would not be later than 4pm)
We are committed to safeguarding and ensuring the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The closing date for applications is 9am on Friday 23 September 2022.
Honley High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.