Heat Pump Installer/Engineer
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a fast-growing renewable energy company based in West Yorkshire.
Have you got experience in fitting heat pumps? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Therma Renewables Ltd offers installation and maintenance of heat pumps (Air Source and Ground Source,) alongside plumbing and heating services.
The majority of the work is based within Yorkshire, however you will at times be required to travel to different parts of the country.
For this role, you will be working as a contractor on a self-employed basis.
Competitive rate of pay with performance-based pay reviews.
- NVQ level 3 in plumbing or similar G3 regulations qualification.
- Full driving license.
- Experience of installing domestic air source heat pumps or eager to learn.
- ACS or ASHP qualifications.
- Manufacturers training on specific heat pumps would be desirable.
- Gas Safe accreditation.
- Maintain knowledge of all applicable procedures and safety measures.
- Have excellent customer service skills and be able to get on with lots of different personalities.
- Be able to work well in potentially stressful work environments.
- Flexibility with your time. While we aim to complete most jobs on time, sometimes, jobs may overrun, when this happens, we can’t leave site until it’s finished, which may extend beyond your agreed working hours.
- Feel competent enough to provide technical information to customers wanting to know more about low carbon technology (training on this can be provided.)
- Be a natural problem solver and overcome technical challenges.
- Be a team player but also able to work independently.
- Adhere to high HSE standards and be accountable for you own, customer and colleague safety.
- Able to apply the highest technical standards and have an eye for detail.
- Willingness to learn and progress with Low Carbon technology.
How to apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter explaining why you would be suitable for the position to Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also state salary expectations and available start date.
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Info” within your application.