GMED Servicing Ltd – Trainee Field Service Engineer Job
GMED Servicing Ltd is a family run company based in Holmfirth. We specialise predominantly in the service and maintenance of operating tables & treatment equipment in hospitals across the UK.
We are looking for a full-time enthusiastic Service Engineer to join our team due to increased demand. Your personality, energy and positivity are essential for us to build long term relationships with our customers and ultimately play a key role in driving the business forward.
• Servicing and maintaining hospital equipment including operating tables and trolleys
• Carrying out electrical/mechanical fault finding of equipment
• Due to the nature of the work there is a requirement to overnight stays away & undertake work outside normal working hours i.e. early mornings/evenings
• Responding to meet customer requirements at short notice
• Undertake any other reasonable work as determined by the management
• Adherence to Health & Safety measures
• Ensure company equipment is being used/looked after correctly and that it is kept in a safe condition
• Applicants must be educated to a good standard with a minimum A-C in Maths & English
• City & Guilds qualification or equivalent in electrical/mechanical engineering
• Strong mechanical fitting skills
• Due to direct customer contact a smart appearance and good communication skills are essential.
• Good decision making ability
• Able to work well under pressure
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Good knowledge of manual handling and physically able to lift heavy equipment
• Full clean UK driving licence
• Basic DBS (CRB) will be required at the Company’s cost.
• Successful applicant should live within reasonable travelling distance of Head Office.
• Must be able to demonstrate practical skills
The company offers the appropriate onsite training & development programmes including manual handling & health & safety training.
The successful applicant will work closely alongside our current engineers.
How to apply:
Please email CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us more about yourself and why you would like to be considered for a position within the company. NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Please add “As seen on Holmfirth.Info” within your application, thank you.