Wm Sykes & Son
Britannia Mill, Britannia Road, Slaithwaite, Huddersfield, HD7 5HE
Sales Negotiator: Full time position – Slaithwaite office
We are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Negotiator to work in our Slaithwaite office. The position will involve working within our residential sales team alongside valuers, sales support and the Holmfirth team.
Experience of working in Estate Agency is essential as you will be responsible for the full Slaithwaite office portfolio, looking after clients from the point of instruction right through the sale process to completion. A good understanding of the local area is preferable and you must thrive on delivering an exceptional level of customer service. Applicants must enjoy working as part of a team and have a conscientious and adaptable approach to work. We’re looking someone to take on this pivotal role within the company and help push the business forward to the next stage.
What we offer:
As a long established family run Estate Agency we offer a secure employment opportunity for the right candidate. With a focus on providing a supportive environment where our team can grow and develop, we offer an exciting role within a friendly, well established team.
- To take responsibility for managing the sales process for your portfolio of properties, maintaining regular contact with vendors, discussing marketing options, providing feedback and reporting all offers, verbally and in writing.
- To deal with day-to-day general enquires from customers in person, by email and phone, including arranging viewings, booking valuations, providing information about properties available for sale and to rent and adding customers to the mailing list.
- To follow up market appraisals with the aim of achieving instructions to sell the property.
- To attend accompanied viewings for both properties for sale and to let and provide appropriate feedback.
- To liaise with Solicitors and Mortgage Advisors to ensure as smoother a sales process as possible.
- Approachable and friendly manner
- Good team player with the ability to use your initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- A good eye for detail
- Clean driving license and access to own vehicle
- Computer literate
To apply for the position please send your up to date CV along with a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 24 February at 12 noon.
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Info” within your application.