Freelance Seamster – Holme & Moss
We’re looking for a highly experienced, skilled, local freelance seamster to help on an ad-hoc, work from home basis. The work will initially include batch making elements of headbands and making scrunchies end-to-end.
Launched in 2018, Holme & Moss is a family run business based in Holmbridge. We make a wide range of Liberty print hair accessories, from headbands to scrunchies, hair clips to hair bands. We sell through our own website, as well as Etsy, Not on the High Street and Folksy. We also have a growing number of wholesale customers stocking our products in independent boutiques across the world. After seeing rapid growth over the last four years, we’re now looking for an extra pair of skilled hands to help increase our stock volume.
We pride ourselves on producing the highest quality of products, and we’re looking for someone that has that same attention to detail, passion for sewing, and high-quality workmanship.
- A highly experienced and competent seamster in both machine sewing and hand stitching
- An exceptionally high standard of close set hand stitching, pressing and finishing is essential
- High attention to detail, taking pride in producing quality work
- Experience of making hair accessories would be beneficial, but not essential
- Must have own sewing machine
- Must be able to work from home, in a clean and smoke free environment
- Ideally, we would like a minimum commitment of 20 hours per month, but can be flexible and work will be on an ad-hoc basis
- Ideally local to HD9, but not essential
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please send through your experience to email@example.com, and please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Info” within your application.