Exams & Data Officer – Honley High School
Kirklees Council are advertising this role on behalf of Honley High School.
Honley High School has an exciting opportunity for a driven and motivated person to join our busy school team as an Examinations and Data Officer.
This is an exciting opportunity for a well organised individual to take the lead in the planning and delivery of examinations.
Attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workload are essential as are a willingness to work flexibly and a commitment to promoting the values and ethos of the school.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a highly efficient administrator with strong organisational skills and a keen attention to detail
- Be able to use their own initiative and prioritise the workload accordingly
- Have a flexible approach in order to respond positively to the demands of a varied workload under the constraints of an examination calendar
- Be able to lead a team of staff
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Have the ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with staff, students and external agencies
Experience is not necessary, training will be provided.
To apply for this job, please use the Honley High School application form and return either via the tes application process or email direct to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 9am Monday 26 September 2022
If you require further information about the role, please contact Mrs Karen Yare, Data Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit the Honley High School Website.
We are committed to safeguarding and ensuring the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
This is a term time post of 33½ hour a week to be worked flexibly with a minimum of 30 hours (normally 9am – 3pm but this may be negotiable) during non-examination periods. During examination periods (approximately 11 weeks) you will need to be available to work between the hours of 7.30am and 4.30pm. Included as part of these flexible hours, you will be required to work 3 days in August around results day and up to 2 training days in September
26 September 2022, 9:00 AM
Please add “As seen on Holmfirth.info” within your application, thank you
Click HERE to open the application form to apply, thank you.