Educational Support Assistant
Salary details: Grade 6
School: New Mill Infant and Junior schools, New Mill, Holmfirth HD9
Contract Type: Fixed Term Appointment until 31st August 2024
Working Pattern: Term Time Only
Hours per Week: 12.5hrs working over 5 afternoons (worked primarily at the infant school)
Closing date: 5:00pm – 19th June 2023
Start Date: 1st September 2023
New Mill Infant and Junior schools are warm and welcoming schools, committed to ensuring that the children are at the heart of everything we do. We work in partnership as two schools to provide on single learning journey for the amazing children of New Mill. We pride ourselves on providing a safe, happy and caring environment, where all pupils are nurtured and valued. We are part of the Learning Accord Multi-Academy Trust.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, creative and hardworking Educational Support Assistant to join our Early Years team.
We require the candidate to:
- Have experience of working with young children and the EYFS curriculum.
- Have a proven track record of nurturing and engaging positively with children.
- Be flexible and be able to work well as part of a team.
- Be willing to undertake training, as required.
- NVQ 2 for Teaching Assistants, or equivalent qualifications, or experience.
We can offer you:
- A warm, welcoming, inclusive school with a friendly, enthusiastic and dedicated team of teachers and support staff.
- Excellent opportunities to develop professionally and grow in your role.
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference.
- Outstanding Well-Being support package
Visits to the school are welcomed, please contact the School Office on 01484 955820 for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
New Mill Infant and Junior Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Completed forms should be returned directly to the School by post or by email to email@example.com by 5pm Friday 30th June. (new date)
When applying, please mention you saw the post on Holmfirth.info, thank you
TO SEE THE EMPLOYEE SPECIFICATION DETAILS – CLICK HERE
Person Spec EYFS ETA – Grade 6. (as revised Feb 14) Educational Teaching Assistant