Ecommerce Assistant – Full-Time
Peter Roberts Caravans & Motorhomes are a family run business with over 20 years’ experience in the leisure industry and a reputation for providing excellent customer service.
We now have an exciting opportunity for someone experienced in eCommerce to strengthen our expanding parts department
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Product Photography & Descriptions
- Ad Creation and Listings
- Organisation & monitoring of stock
- Liaising with manufacturers, retail customers and workshops
- Efficiently dealing with orders through to despatch
- Strong administration skills with an accurate eye for detail
- Exceptional organisation and customer service skills
- Ability to cope under pressure whilst remaining professional
- Strong time managements skills and ability to meet deadlines
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and organised person who is able to take ownership of this developing project and make the necessary improvements to increase sales.
Remuneration will be based on the successful applicant’s experience and also includes our company pension scheme, on-site parking and supply of company branded clothing.
If this sounds like you and you would like to join our very busy & friendly team, then please forward your CV along with a covering letter explaining why we should pick you!
Applications to Jane Davison – email@example.com