Hey Days Nursery, is looking for an Early Years Educator
The ideal candidate would preferably have experience and a relevant qualification (NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent).
A good working knowledge of the EYFS/Child development, Safeguarding, SEND and Ofsted standards in a nursery setting would be of benefit, however we would work with you to develop your knowledge.
The daily duties involve:
- Working with children 0-5 years to provide a high standard of care for children within the setting
- Planning activities both indoors and outdoors
- Observing children and monitoring progress using the Early Years Foundation Stage, using an online system
- Ensuring key paperwork is up-to -date
- Safeguarding children and to ensuring their Health and safety by following policies and procedures within setting
- Working as part of a team to ensure children reach their full potential in caring manner
- Developing partnerships with parents
- Liaising with outside agencies where required, ensuring the children’s needs are met
Two references are required
The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS check prior to employment and will be required to go on the update service.
If you would like further information, please call 01484 689305. The closing date for this post is 17th March 2023
Responsibilities and Duties
As per the job summary
Qualifications and Skills
NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent
Job Types: Full-time (based on 4.5 days)
Salary; Hourly rate to meet minimum wage up to £11.00 negotiable dependent upon experience and qualification.
- Staff discount for childcare
- On-site parking
- 29 days holiday (including Bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Hours flexible between 7.30 -6pm, Monday – Friday
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com adding “As seen on Holmfirth.Info”, thank you