We are looking to recruit a client manager to take charge of a varied portfolio of clients in our
proactive, forward thinking accountancy practice.
The position offers a combination of management and technical work and includes;
– Accounting and statutory accounts work
– Managing a portfolio of clients and being the first point of contact for clients
– Tax work – computations and tax returns
– Reviewing the work of more junior members of the team
– Ad hoc projects
– Practice development
If you are an ambitious accountant with current practice experience, either currently working in a
similar management role or working as a senior accountant looking to make your first step into
management, then this would be the job for you.
– Attendance bonus
– Referral fee for new clients or staff members
– 3 ‘duvet days’ per year
– Target treats
– 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) plus an additional day for your birthday
– On site parking
£25,000 to £35,000 dependant on the amount of experience and background of the right
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com, please, add “as seen on Holmfirth.Info” when applying, thank you.