Cleaner, The Civic Holmfirth
Location: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire
Requirements of the role:-
This is an interesting and flexible role for the right person to help support the work of Holmfirth Civic Hall Community Trust. Holmfirth Civic Hall is a Grade II listed building in the heart of Holmfirth, owned by Holme Valley Parish Council and run and managed on a daily basis by Holmfirth Civic Hall Community Trust.
Reporting to the Centre Manager, your role will ensure the building is kept clean and meeting all hygiene requirements.
This is a flexible part time role of 10 hours with standard hours throughout the week, and flexibility required throughout the weekend.
Pay and remuneration:-
£5,000. 53 pro-rata at 10 hours per week and includes paid holidays accrued via hours worked.
- Working in a similar cleaning role
- Facilities support
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Good communications skills;
- Time and priority management without detailed supervision;
- Personal warmth and empathy, with a strong customer focus and the ability to build relationships;
- Organise and perform daily cleaning duties as per managers rota.
- Perform occasional non routine cleaning tasks as and when required
- Organise any cleaning with Manager that could not be foreseen and planned on a routine basis by using cleaning contractors.
- Ensure ground drain gullies, toilets and sink outlets remain free flowing and clean
- In the event of snow, frost or minor flooding ensure access to at least one entrance is provided.
- Being a positive member of the staff, maintaining good relationships with hall users and other members of the community.
- Responsible for the security of the site including ensuring that unexpected people on site are challenged to ensure there are no risks to hirers.
Please apply in writing to Liz Annett, Centre Manager of Holmfirth Civic Hall Community Trust, supplying your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role. For an informal chat please email email@example.com, please add “As seen on Holmfirth.Info” when applying, thank you.