We are looking for an enthusiastic & passionate individual to join our fantastic team. Providing high standards of care and play opportunities for children aged 3 years to 11 years. It is essential that the person for the role has the ability to adapt and use their own initiative, is self-motivated, excellent communicator, approachable and can work well within the team.
- To provide a safe, stimulating, and happy environment for all children
- To contribute to planning and the provision of a stimulating range of age-appropriate activities and ensuring the club is well resourced and creatively setup
- Have a sound knowledge of the EYFS framework
- Maintain accurate and effective children’s records
- Preparing snacks
- To monitor the safety of the children while at the club
- Ensuring that the safeguarding and welfare of the children is always paramount
- Facilitating good communication with all staff, parents, and school
- Undertaking appropriate and relevant training
Qualifications & Experience:
- Appropriate Level 2 qualification in childcare or above is essential
- A clear DBS and two professional references
- Paediatric first aid would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of safeguarding, health and safety and good practice (Training will be given).
- Experience within a Before / Afterschool club & Preschool environment
Hours are as follows:
16 hours over split shifts. Generally, 11:30am – 3:30pm over 4 days. There may be the occasional early start 7:20am or late finish 6pm.
We would also like you to join us during the school holidays for a couple of full days per week (as per rota) as we also deliver a successful holiday club.
Salary is based upon Experience and Qualifications.
Please email your CV with cover letter to email@example.com
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Events” within your application.