CHEF/COOK – part/full time – no evenings
The Olive Tree Bistro at Totties Garden Centre – just 5 minutes from Holmfirth.
You will have cooking experience with a good range of skills, but training on our menu will be
• Daytime hours; approx. 35 – 40hrs per week between 8.30am – 4.30/5pm
• Free hot/cold drinks and lunch
• Staff discount in the café, gifts area & garden centre
• Free parking on site
• Rota prepared in advance for the month – closed Christmas day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day & 1st week of January
• Good rates of pay / permanent role
We are a busy bistro cafe, we prepare and cook fresh food, homemade cakes and traybakes. You will work across all kitchen sections.
Opening hours are Tuesday – Sunday 10am – 4pm, hours are negotiable but will include weekends on a rota basis.
Time keeping, hard-working and reliability are key… Wage is dependent on experience.
Please let us know your experience along with a cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org, adding “As seen on Holmfirth.info”.
Please state the job & how many hours you would be interested in (as we also have front of house vacancies).
Due to the number of applications we receive if you have not heard within 2 weeks you have not been successful. Thank you.