WANTED: A-Team Players to build an A-Team Culture
Catch Seafood Holmfirth are looking for an energetic Chef. Experience is necessary, however we do offer ongoing training to all new members of the team and a winning attitude is more important than a lengthy C.V
Catch is known for providing traditional fish and chips along with classic seafood dishes set within a contemporary dining environment.
Customers tell us, “We love the fact that you have brought up to date the way in which we can enjoy well known seafood dishes, with a glass of good wine in a modern comfortable setting”.
We are a forward thinking company on the lookout for an inspiring individual to join our team. We will be expanding our brand over the next few years and want to speak to motivated players who will grow within our business on this exciting journey.
Job Purpose –
As a Chef you will support the kitchen team and take ownership for the management of your own section & responsibilities ensuring that the brand mission & values are followed.
Key Responsibilities –
Along with the usual skills & responsibilities required for a role of this nature from an applicant of your caliber, we also require:
- You to be an A-TEAM player
- You’ve got to have fun & love fish!
- You’ll enjoy being part of a fast paced busy business.
- You’ll have at least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- You’ll be super passionate about fresh food.
- Maintain good communication between kitchen and restaurant
- Enjoy great rewards and appreciation for your hard work.
- Ideally you have Level 2 Food hygiene certificate, However all training will be provided.
- You can work calmly in a team in a busy service.
In return we will give you:
- Full training into role and great opportunities for career development, including fully accredited and industry recognised qualifications.
- Fantastic hourly rate.
- 50% discount at Catch Restaurants.
- 28 days paid holiday, pro rata.
- Pension contributions.
- Catch restaurants are closed on Christmas day and Boxing Day, meaning you’ll be able to spend Christmas exactly as you choose.
- You’ll be part of a great team, creating and enjoying fantastic experiences and making friends for life!
Thank you for your interest in Catch Seafood, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Chef: 1 year (preferred)
Please apply via Indeed by clicking the following link: https://uk.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=783c536b06f6ee38&q