- The Huntsman Inn, Holmfirth, West Yorkshire
- Permanent Up to £10 per hour
- Discount Card, Pension Scheme, Profit Share
The Huntsman Inn is looking for a Breakfast Chef to join the busy back of house team.
About the role:
As a Breakfast Chef the key requirements are that you have a passion for cooking with fresh food, an eye for detail as well as consistency and can work well in a team.
Ideally we are looking for a Breakfast Chef with previous experience in the kitchen who has a passion for serving quality food and is eager to develop and progress to the next level. There are opportunities to progress within the business as well as other sites in the estate.
What we offer you as Breakfast Chef:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Tip sharing and company bonus.
- Employee discounts and incentives.
- Opportunities to progress within the business as well as other properties in the group.
About the pub:
The Huntsman Inn is nested high above Saddleworth Moor just outside Holmfirth village, West Yorkshire. Guests can sit by the fire in our pub whilst sipping one of our fine JW Lees ales, or dine in our fabulous restaurant with a wide menu selection to cater for all tastes. The Huntsman is also a popular choice for all occasions with luxurious rooms to cater for their guests.
About JW Lees:
JW Lees is a sixth-generation family brewery company which was founded in 1828. Our six values are at the heart of everything we do:
- Proud – Savvy – Honest – Passionate – Personal – Together
As a key team member of the JW Lees family we will offer you a competitive package, fantastic team environment and supported development opportunities throughout your career.