Bookkeeper – Therma Renewables (Heating and Renewable Energy)
Therma Renewables Ltd offers installation and maintenance of heat pumps (Air Source and Ground Source,) alongside plumbing and heating services.
As a growing company, we are now looking to fill a bookkeeper position.
You will initially be required to work one day per week, with the opportunity to increase your hours down the line.
It will be a work from home role, however you must be local to Huddersfield, HD8. (Occasional in person meetups may be required.)
The position will be offered on a self-employed basis.
- Preparing VAT Returns including bank reconciliations.
- Processing and maintaining purchase ledger, sales ledger, and nominal ledger.
- Processing payments and invoices.
- Preparing accounts to trial balance.
- Meet HMRC deadlines.
- Previous experience working within a Finance position.
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks.
- High level of attention to detail.
- IT literate including proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word.
- AAT qualified.
Competitive rate of pay based on experience.
How to apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter explaining why you would be suitable for the position to Lucy at email@example.com
When applying, please state salary expectations and available start date.
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Info” within your application.