(POSITION NOW FILLED)
ROLE – Bookings Co-Ordinator
JOB TYPE – Temporary (now until 31st March 2023) / Full Time
HRS – 37.5hr per week, Mon – Fri 9.00am – 5.00pm
PAY – £10.50 per hr
Collingwood Learning is an award-winning creative education company based in Holmfirth. We run Smashed, an award-winning live and online education project that will reach 10m young people around the world by 2030. We have a great opportunity for someone to help us with our latest campaign.
We are looking for a confident, organised individual with excellent communication skills to contact schools by telephone and mailshots providing information about Smashed and encouraging them to book our programme. This is an office-based role and you will support the team by taking bookings, updating our database and carrying general admin duties.
- Fact finding calls and updating our customer database
- Calling schools and tell them about our wonderful programme
- Sending out Mailshots
- Taking bookings & keeping records
- Answering incoming calls
- General Administration
- Good computer skills (excel spreadsheets)
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Confident and professional telephone manner
All applicants should send a cover letter/ email and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add “As seen on Holmfirth.info” when applying, thank you.