Due to the continuing growth of Lu’s Place, we have a number of part and full-time barista positions available for an immediate start.
This is an exciting opportunity for a number of people to join a new team, work in a modern venue and contribute towards building our reputation within the local community.
We are looking for customer-focused, enthusiastic, and hardworking individuals to join our team who will be flexible and willing to turn their hand to various tasks associated with a café environment.
CAFÉ OPENING HOURS
6 days per week, Wednesday – Monday, 9:00am – 5:00pm with occasional evening shifts for private hire/events.
- Be barista trained or have experience (preferred)
- Have a passion for coffee
- Be confident in the daily running and maintenance of the coffee machine
- Have experience of working within a busy hospitality environment
- Have a passion for customer service including customer awareness
- Be highly reliable, trustworthy, and time conscious
- A ‘get things done’ attitude
- Be willing to undergo any training required to assist with your role
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take responsibility for the hot and cold drinks operation
- Taking orders via our electronic cloud-based ordering system
- Making and serving hot and cold beverages in a timely manner
- Have extensive knowledge of our drinks menu and the ability to make recommendations
- Provide detailed information regarding ingredients and potential allergies
- Operate the till and card payment system
- Assist FOH and pot washing team if required
- Clean and maintain customer areas to company standards
- Complete daily cleaning tasks
- Ensure COVID-19 hygiene compliance
- Stock replenishment throughout day
- Full and part time positions available
- Competitive rate of pay
- Team discount
- Holiday allowance
- Pension contributions (if eligible)
- Team outings
Please email a copy of your up-to-date CV together with a covering letter outlining why you feel you are a fit for our team to Meg at email@example.com
**Please submit your application as soon as possible as the vacancies will close to new applications when a sufficient number have been received**
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Info” within your application.